Welcome to the ACCS Job Exchange
Create Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) for the ACCS Job Exchange
Viewable by members at over 450 classical Christian schools across the country
Do you want to work at a classical Christian school? Your best first step is to complete this form. It’s not just typical resume information. Once complete, you will have a CV, plus a presentation of your skills, philosophies, background, and even your favorite books–the things our member schools really want to know about you.
- Before you start, have information ready. You’ll be able to upload or link to a picture, a hardcopy CV or resume, and website links (such as Facebook, a personal site, LinkedIn, etc.). Think about how you might answer philosophical questions about classical Christian education.
- Few fields are required, but the more information you provide the better we can get to know you.
- Once complete, your CV may be removed after six months.
- Your presentation is not created until you click “Submit” at the end of this form.
- Your presentation will be made available as soon as it is approved.
- To make changes or to remove your CV, contact us.
Note: We strongly encourage you to complete the form in its entirety. You must click “Submit” to create your presentation.